5 Must-Have Summer Items for Your Toddler
Whether you’re heading to the beach, splash park or local pool, we’ve compiled our favorite gear, gadgets and garments for protecting your toddler from the sun and making your life easier.
1. JJ Cole Outdoor Mat: It's big, it's waterproof, it's easy to wash, you can shake the sand right off of it, and it folds up into a convenient pouch with a shoulder strap.
2. Snapperrock Bathing Suits: These bathing suits have UV50+ protection, and come in many adorable designs and styles. They have suits in sizes for newborns through childhood.
3. iplay Flap Sun Protection Hat: This hat has UPF 50+ protection, an adjustable draw string and chin tie to secure the hate in place, as well as a neck flap for added protection. It also can get wet and dries very quickly.
4. Native Jefferson Shoes: These shoes are a MUST for the beach! They are rubber, easy to clean, comfortable, and can be worn on the hot sand or in the water.
5. Babiators: These stylish shades are 100 percent UV protection, and are flexible and durable. The added bonus? They will replace them FOR FREE if you lose or break them within the first year!