What to expect at our infant & child first Aid cPR class
This class is taught by a Registered Nurse who is BLS certified and is based upon the teachings of the American Heart Association’s Family and Friends CPR Anytime program.
The course covers CPR response for an infant and child as well as what to do if an infant or child is choking. Discussion topics also include first aid response for cuts, burns, anaphylaxis, head injuries, bee stings, and more.
Class Duration: 2 hours
Cost*: Private $220/Group $100
- Infant CPR demonstration and hands-on practice
- Child CPR demonstration and hands-on practice
- Infant choking and how to respond
- Child choking and how to respond
- When to call 911 and what to do until help arrives
- First Aid for cuts, burns, head injuries, and bee stings
- How to recognize an allergic reaction and/or anaphylaxis and demonstration and practice for using an Epi-Pen
*cost for client and one support person