Come and join Boston NAPS for a workshop dedicated to the breastfeeding, pumping, or bottle-feeding mother! We warmly welcome all pregnant or postpartum moms who are planning on or currently breastfeeding, pumping, and/or bottle-feeding.
This 90 minute workshop will be dedicated to learning all about pumping. Topics will include:
- When and how to should start pumping
- Creating a schedule for pumping
- Pumping to increase supply
- Pumping for planning to go back to work and/or for times of separation from your baby
- Discussion of pump parts, safe storage of breastmilk, and saving milk
- When and how to introduce a bottle to your baby
- And much more!
Please feel free to bring your pump if you would like to explore setting it up, its parts and how to use it. Any pre-crawling babies are also welcome!
**Following this workshop, we will be hosting a FREE New Mom Meet & Greet, with our partners at C-Town Studio from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm. Feel free to stay and mix and mingle with other mothers and babies while enjoying light snacks and refreshments.**